nav

Image Map

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

P is for Punch Tab

Here I am in the 6 a.m. hour blogging.

It's mostly because I woke up from a bad dream at 4:45ish and accidialed a friend (sorry friend!) when I slammed the phone down on the night stand. I probably scared the bejezus out of her and I feel so bad.

Anyhoo...that led to me blogstalking in the 5 a.m. hour.

I was reading Michelle at The 3 AM Teacher's post and saw she's added a really cool gadget.

It's called PunchTab and it gives us points for visiting, liking, sharing, and commenting on each others' blogs!

The points can then be redeemed for cool stuff.

{I'm all about points...I am ADDICTED to shopkicking!}

So click on the Rewards tab when you see it on blogs. Mine is camouflaged over there <-----------.

It was really easy to sign up for my own (and free!). It even added the gadget to blogger for me.

My reward is a $10 gift certificate for Teachers Pay Teachers when you get 10,000 points on my blog.

Also, you can get badges by clicking on the bottom tab.

Come join the fun! (Thanks to Michelle for the idea!)

Have a super Wednesday. I'm off to bring my accidialed friend an apology gift.

Photobucket
 Pin It

5 comments:

  1. How do you have more points than I do??? HAHAHA...this is totally fun! I love some good ol' competition. Oh, by the way, I can see the tab just fine, but I also know what to look for. How did you get your higher on your page?? I wanted to move the badges tab to the opposite side because it overlaps my social heart, but I was too tired at the time to figure it out. If you have the answer...please fill me in - I love learning code, but I hate the process...yeeks!


    Have a great day!!

    Michelle

    The 3AM Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just surpassed your points...oh yeah...Hey, when you click on the ribbon, it shows you the options for the blog to earn more points...cool & much easier than trying to navigate around..try it.

    Michelle

    The 3AM Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to see you ladies using PunchTab to power your loyalty program and really appreciate you sharing us with your readers! We love user feedback- if you've got suggestions or questions, let us know! Feedback@punchtab.com and we're on Twitter, too! @PunchTab

    Cheers,
    Robyn
    robyn@punchtab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this!! I think this is such a great gadget!! We all love earning points for Free stuff!!

    Michelle

    The 3AM Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily! I just found your blog! Thanks for posting about this... it sounds neat and I am going to have to check it out! So glad I found your sweet blog to follow!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete